An in-game console similar as used in popular games. Useful as a debugging or testing tool. Define your own commands for testing or call any method on a component in the scene. EasyConsole is very extensible and has support for multiple GUI frontends.
- Display of debug logs
- Support for directly printing into the console
- Custom commands that can use any amount of parameters
- Calling of normal methods on components
- Proper parsing of command including support for escaped characters.
- Display of gameobject, components and methods to easily navigate through the scene
- Help system using an attribute to add a help message to the custom commands
- Custom parsers to be able to parse your own defined types. Built-in parsers for int, float and string.
- Easy to change the gui or use a different GUI system altogether. Includes a Unity GUI and a NGUI front-end.
- Works on Standalone(Win/Mac), Web, iOS and Android
EasyConsole is available on the Unity Asset Store